Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Inconsiderate People
Ok, so this is one of my many pet peeves. I have a hard time with people thinking the world revolves around them and not having any respect for the other people around them. Yesterday Scott and I played 9 holes after work and the stupid guys behind us kept hitting their ball in to us. For the entire round. Yes, we were walking and they were in a cart, but we are not slow golfers wandering around looking for spare golf balls. Were were just trying to enjoy our game of golf, and were having a hard time when a ball would come sailing through the trees at us. Come on people! That is so rude! Totally not golf etiquette. There were a couple times when I was about to hit my ball and I would hear a ball drop by me and it would just piss me off. It made Scott really mad and if the ball came close enough to us, he would hit it out of the way. Anyway, sorry for the little rant, but lets all just try to be more courteous and considerate of others shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment