Thursday, March 5, 2009

Can You Read?

I have decided several people in our complex can't read! This is a little hard to explain, but basically, there are around 25 town homes that share a driveway. There is one narrow strip of blacktop and driveways to our garages on either side. The narrow strip is not wide enough for two cars. Therefore, they put up signs designating one end as entrance only and one as exit only. For some reason, people enjoy driving out the entrance. It is so annoying! This morning as I was pulling out of my driveway, one truck drove by the wrong direction, so I waited. The girl pulling out of the driveway next to me, didn't look to see if anyone was coming from the wrong direction and went ahead a pulled out. She almost got hit by someone that was going the wrong way. I just don't understand why people have a problem with following simple rules. Sure there isn't anyone enforcing it, but common sense and respect for people around you seem to be traits these people don't have. Or maybe they really can't read!

No comments: