Wednesday, October 7, 2009
I'm going to have an ad!
I signed a contract with Utah Valley Bride magazine today to put an add in their 2010 magazine. I don't know exactly what it is going to look like yet, but I am really excited about it. I was little nervous to do the add this year considering I will still be working full time and going to school when the add is run, but Scott convinced me the longer I put it off, the easier it is to put off. The great thing about advertising with them is the magazine is put out with a different cover for each season, so the add will run all year. And... I get to put a bouquet together for them to photograph and put in the flower section of the magazine. So I get more than just the add for my money. It is such a great deal and I know I will get an awesome return on investment. After I pay for the ad, I will try to get into a wedding show. I hope I'm ready for the business!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment