Saturday, December 6, 2008
Life Is Good
Scott and I don't live the most glamorous life in the world. Today I got up and ran on my treadmill while watching Friends (thanks to the new tv/dvd combo Scott bought for us last night). Following my run I soaked in our tub, got ready and went to lunch with Scott. Afterwords we went grocery shopping. As we were driving home from the grocery store, I was thinking life is good. That's it. Simply put, life is good. I can't help but see the many blessings in my life. I have never been happier than I am now. I have an amazing husband, a good job, a nice place to live, and the means to do things I enjoy and Scott enjoys. We have been so blessed. We have so many things in our lives that are good. I am especially blessed to be married to my best friend and the one person who truly gets me. I probably post on this sort of thing altogether too much, but I am just so happy it is hard not to express it. There are ups and downs, there are struggles here and there, but overall, life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment