I was tagged by my dear friend Courtney, and I can't be a bum, so here it goes:
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Friends (can't stray from the classics)
2. The Office
3. Seinfeld
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Two and a half Men
6. Rules of Engagement
7. That 70's Show
8. Ellen
In case you didn't catch the pattern, I like funny
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Worked
2. Took a shower
3. Watched Two and half Men
4. Read a few chapters of Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia)
5. Ate Pizza
6. Went to Walmart
7. Watched the news
8. Blogged
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. The weekend
2. Going to the temple with Scott again
3. Spring
4. Spending time with Scott
5. Going to Washington
6. Spending time with Scott
7. Going to Idaho
8. Spending time with Scott
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Olive Garden
2. Red Robin
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Bajio
5. Happy Sumo
6. Chili's
7. New York Burrito
8. I don't think I have eight favorites...
8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. Beat my marathon time
2. Get completely out of debt
3. Build a house (someday)
4. Finish decorating my bedroom
5. Travel to several European countries
6. Go back to Hawaii
7. Get my business really moving
8. Get fit
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Colleen
2. Camila
3. Amy
4. Angie
5. Cali
6. Someone else who reads my blog
7. Anyone who wants to do it
8. Whoever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So, you like spending time with Scott? I'm guessing "Angie" is me so I will do it...
Post a Comment