Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Pilates
My mom and I used to go to a Pilates Sculpt class faithfully every Monday & Wednesday night. Then I started working four 10-hour days and was not able to go because I got off work too late. Now that my work has switched everyone back to five eight hour days, we decided we could start going again. So we went on Monday. It was tough. I guess I didn't realize how out of Pilates shape I am in. I have still been working out and lifting, so I thought I would be ok. Not so much! I was sore yesterday from head to toe. Today only a few things are sore, but I think my abs will be sore for years to come. They are still killing me today. It is so interesting to realize all the things that you use your abs for because the movement becomes painful. Guess I should start going more faithfully again. Gotta be sore. Firm up the soft spots. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment