Who wouldn't want to spend a beautiful Saturday morning here?

If Scott had it his way, we would golf more than we already do. Last week we played 9 holes on Monday (like we do every Monday night), I had my golf class on Tuesday, golf class was cancelled Thursday so Scott and I went to the driving range, and we played 18 holes on Saturday. It's a dang good thing I enjoy it. It is a tough sport, but it is also a lot of fun. I am learning that if I just relax and get into a slow
rhythm and enjoy my surroundings I actually play better and have a better time. We went to a beautiful course on Saturday. I didn't get a picture of the awesome view, but I did get a couple of good pictures.

The tee boxes were marked by giant golf balls. They are super cute! You may have to take a closer look to actually see what they are. They would go perfectly with the giant tee one of Scott's friends has.


I also got to wear my new golf shoes that Scott bought me for the very first time on Saturday. They were super comfy. I enjoyed them very much. I think I might be a real golfer now... Someday I might actually get good!
No comments:
Post a Comment