Monday, February 22, 2010
My Awesome Husband
I realized last night that I forgot to write about one of the best parts of my birthday. Originally our dinner with our parents was supposed to be on Saturday night, which would give me time to clean before anyone came over. But we changed plans to Friday night because my parents couldn't make it Saturday night. We changed plans on Thursday just before bed, so no time to clean. Scott was off on Friday and I mentioned that he could straighten up a little when I left that morning. He did way more than straighten up. He cleaned the kitchen and the living room really well. He swept and scrubbed the kitchen floors, he did dishes, he vacuumed and dusted, the whole bit. I was so impressed when I got home from work on Friday. He went way beyond what I expected. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who pays attention to my needs and relieves some of my burdens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment