The whole night was a lot of fun. It is always a good time to have the family in town and for Scott and I to hang out with the kids. Even though Ashley didn't want to sit on my lap, it was fun to watch her. She was glued to the game and would clap when everyone else clapped and she was just super cute enjoying the game she knew very little about.
Ashley having a good time. I don't even remember what she is pointing at.
This is me and my niece Brittany, I look kind of funny, but she is so cute, I couldn't help but show this picture. I love this girl to pieces.Thursday, March 11, 2010
Jazz Game
I have no idea how I go so long without blogging. I guess it just isn't a priority most of the time. Anyway, last weekend my sister and her family were in town for our niece Chrystal to do a dance for the pre-show for the Jazz game. The dance was really cute. And I'm sure it was really fun for her to be able to do.
This is Chrystal, the one that danced. She is only 10, but looks much older with all that make-up.
My mom and a couple of her grand daughters. Doesn't she look good? My mom has lost like 30 lbs in the past few months. I think a little more than that. I think she looks fantastic. Just a side note.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment