Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I miss my Cowboys

Scott and I have recently become addicted to a couple of shows, Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice. Since I get super involved in shows I watch, I have a few people I just love on those shows. On Amazing Race, I freaking LOOOOOVE the cowboys. They are so sweet and polite and super redneck, so they say the funniest stuff. I was really sad that the County Music Awards or whatever were on instead of the Amazing Race this week. I didn't get my weekly dose of my favorite cowboys. I really hope they win. They are just so great. Scott and I go around quoting the things they say. Love, love, love.
As for Celebrity Apprentice, I adore the two most unlikely people: Bret Michaels and Sharon Osbourne. That's right folks. I think they are both pretty awesome. Bret works his tail off and actually has an amazing heart. That is if they person he plays on TV is the same as he is in real life. If not he is pulling off a wonderful scam. He definitely doesn't have the highest morals in the world, but he is a good guy overall in my opinion.
As for Sharon Osbourne, she is tough lady, and she would have to be to be her husband's manager. She is the type of woman you just don't mess with, yet she still manages to come off with class. I know if anyone watched their show, you will disagree, but whatever. I like her. Her don't mess with me attitude and all. It is too bad that she has been sick a few episodes, because I would really enjoy seeing more her.

No comments: