Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gymnastics Olympics

This last weekend Scott and I went up to good ole' Rexburg,Idaho for our niece's gymnastic "Olympics". It was a good trip. Brittney did so good, she is 8, and just started doing gymnastics this year, and she was the best in her group. She was probably the oldest in her group as well, but she was the only one that knew the mat routine without any help from her teacher. I was so glad we went to support her. I know she was really happy Scott could make it. I'm pretty sure she has a little crush on him, but that is ok with me. Here are a few of the pictures I got:

I guess I might be a little excited about her doing well because I quit gymnastics because I couldn't do a cartwheel. I still can't do a cartwheel, so I guess that kind of thing is just not for me. I will stick to running.

Anyway, I was loading for the HCG diet over the weekend as well. I got lunch on Saturday at New York Burrito. I had been craving it for a long time. I used to have it for lunch a lot, but sadly, they closed the one in Orem. I was really excited to have it again. The loading part of the diet is always really fun. Eating anything and everything that isn't good for me. Lots of ice cream. I am on day 5 now. So day three of the restrictive diet. Only 18 more days to go!

No comments: