Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Marriage




Well, I have to say this is probably going to be a super cheesy post today. If you have touchy gag reflexes, stop reading now! I just wanted to say I am so blessed and happy to be married to the man I am. Oh good heavens, if I was reading this and someone else wrote it, I would probably be gagging already, but oh well. I never imagined I could love someone as much as I love Scott. Of course I thought I was in love with a guy or two before Scott, but it was nothing like this. I just look at him and it makes me smile. He is such an amazing person and I know he tries so hard to make me happy. Now lets not be unrealistic here, of course our marriage has problems just like any other, but the good heavily outweighs the bad. I got home for the past two days and he had cleaned. He cleaned almost the entire house on Monday and put our new bed ensemble on our bed and Tuesday he made our bed again and was doing the laundry. Granted, he always does the laundry, but I was just in awe yesterday that he is so willing to help around the house and make sure everything is good for me. I can't tell you how awesome I think married life is. I know people say your life gets more complicated when you get married, but I truly think my life has gotten simpler. He is such a hard worker and he just makes me so happy!!! I am so glad I am not in the dating world anymore. I watch people around me date and go through all that drama and the games, and I am just thrilled I found someone awesome who also happens to be my best friend that I can spend eternity with...He is the person I want to spend every hour with. We don't even have to be doing anything, just being together is perfect. I hope I can keep this feeling all through our marriage. At least I have this post I can come back and read if these feelings ever fade. Terminate gushing.


1 comment:

Cali said...

Hey Tisha, I found your blog through facebook, I hope you don't mind! I'm so happy you are loving marriage. It's been three and a half years for us and it hasn't stopped being that way yet. In fact it just gets better all the time! :) (my turn to gush). Have a good day.