Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Weekend

So, a lot happened this weekend. It was awesome. On Friday night my friend Mallorie, my sister, and I went to the Martina McBride Concert and it was so good! She is amazing. When she came on stage we went down to the front and we were only a couple of feet from the stage. It was so exciting. Man she can belt it out! Jack Ingram opened for her and I am thinking I need to invest in a CD of his. He has an really good style. I enjoyed it very much. I have to say it was one of the best concerts I have been too, but I just love Martina, so I may be biased!!!











The guy behind us in this picture was more concerned with impressing the girl to the right than he was with the concert. I'm sure she was impressed he got in the picture without us noticing. How cool is he huh?

Following the amazing concert, we went to get Breaking Dawn for Mallorie. Here is the line. It was so big I had to get two pictures:













Here is Tia and Mal in the line. I think we were tired.














After Mallorie got her book, I took her home and went to meet up with Angie from work to borrow her mom's copy, since her mom is out of town. I am only half way through, but I am so hooked!!!
Saturday I went running in the morning and realized how many hills Hobble Creek canyon has, man it almost killed me! But I am also out of shape, and I had only had 5 hours of sleep after staying up so late with the book stuff. So we will see how I do this weekend. After my run tho, I got back in bed and read while Scott watched TV. We didn't get up until around noon. I enjoyed the extra rest. Too bad I didn't go back to sleep. That evening we went see Swing Vote. It was ok. I was expecting it to be really funny and it got kind of serious. Scott liked it a lot more than I did. Maybe if I saw it again when I wasn't quite so tired. Well, there you go. That is the end of my story. Till next time!

No comments: