This is our new truck! It is a 2006 Toyota Tacoma. We had been talking about buying a Tacoma for probably 3 or 4 months, and then we decided to wait till spring, but then Scott got transferred and started making a little bit more money, and we decided we could probably afford it now. Scott's car is getting old and while it is still in terrific shape, he wants to extend the life of it as much as he can. Hence the third vehicle. Don't you be thinking we have three car payments, Scott's car is paid off. Plus it's a lot of fun, and we will no longer have to borrow a truck anytime we need to move something, pick something up, or haul something away that won't fit in one of our civics.
Scott really likes the scoop on the front, and the fact that it will get up and go. I wasn't the biggest fan when we were looking at it online, but once I rode in it and saw it in person, I really really like that truck as well. The seats are super comfortable. One of the biggest things that got us to go with the newer body style is the fact that they are a lot more roomy and comfortable on the inside. And it really is. Almost more so than my car. So there you have it. Someday I hope to be able to drive the truck. I have once, but Scott is really excited about, so he has taken it to work the last two days. We have driven it pretty much every where we go together since we bought it as well. I don't know why the pictures turned out like they did, but they make the truck look dirty, and it's not. We just washed it last night.





2 comments:
Ooh I love Tacomas! Way to go!
I love it! great choice!
Post a Comment