Sunday, July 26, 2009
I am now a golfer!
This weekend was great. I got off work at 1 on Friday, which was great. And Scott called me around 2:3o and said he was having a rough day and wanted to get away. So I started looking up hotel prices and we headed down to Mesquite around 4:3o. Saturday we head back up north to play golf with my brother in law at Cedar Ridge Golf Course. I had pretty much my best round ever. First of all, I scored a 95 on 18 holes, and for me that is good. It's the first time I have ever broken 100. I know, it may sound lame, but I think it's great. I have really only been playing golf for a couple of years. And this is the better part, I got my first eagle!!! It was on a par 4, and I hit a really good drive, which left me about 100 yards to the pin, and I hit it in! It was awesome!!! I was running around trying not to jump out of my skin. It was so cool! It is not as impressive as Scott's two double eagle's or his hole in one, but for me it was the best thing ever. I am still a beginner. I have never even gotten a birdie before, but I do have an eagle! Hooray!!! And here are some pictures of the event!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Awwwwwwwwwwwesome!
Post a Comment