Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I love my husband

I so love my husband. He is such a great man. I am so lucky to have a guy that is so good with kids. We were over at my parents this weekend for a Labor Day BBQ. There were bunch of our nieces and nephews there as well as some neighbor girls. He handled the whole thing really well. He played with the kids a lot. We went to the park basically right before it was time to go home and he got on the plastic playground with the kids and even crawled through a tunnel that he really didn't fit in with them. It was so awesome to watch him interact with the kids and actually embrace the things chaos around him even though his family is so calm. I see him interact with kids every Sunday in nursery too, and it just makes me fall in love with him even more. He is so great with kids and they love him. I love him too!

No comments: