Thursday, September 24, 2009

Redundant

Yes, I know my constant posting about my fantastic husband can get old, but I just can't help it. On Tuesdays I have class until 9, and this week I was a little bit sad about how messy our house is and how I wasn't going to have time to clean it. When I got home from school, Scott had done all the laundry, put away his clothes that were out, adjusted our sealing fan, adjusted the head lights on the truck, changed the sheets on our bed, made the bed, cleaned our room, and dusted our room. It was so nice when I was kind of grumpy about how much of my time is consumed these days with seemingly useless things (like my science class, blech!), Scott was so great to do so much around the house. It was such a relief and it made me sooooo happy! I am a very lucky girl... what can I say?

1 comment:

Cali said...

WOW I'm so impressed. I wish that would happen at our house..