Thursday, January 27, 2011

My sweet, sweet Husband

I can never express enough how wonderful my husband is. Just when I feel the most overwhelmed and I am obsessing over the disaster area that is the place we live, I come home from work yesterday and Scott has completely cleaned and reorganized the living room. We still hadn't put all of the furniture back from Christmas and he did that, oiled all the wood and the banister, vacuumed and dusted. He also did all the laundry, which he normally does, but usually I fold the last couple of loads and he took care of that. And he loaded and ran the dishwasher. I was so grateful that he made the place feel so much better. Friday night he worked late, so I cleaned our three bathrooms, but that was all I had energy for. It is so nice that he took care of our main living space so I don't have to worry about it. Now if I could just get our kitchen and bedroom clean I would be in seventh heaven. Little bits at a time!
Another reason why he is super amazing is how great he has been to me with this whole pregnancy. Although I know he doesn't understand what it feels like to be pregnant and joyous changes that come along with it. He has been super supportive of all my crazy ideas and things I want to do to make this an easier pregnancy. He thinks I am nuts a lot of the time, but loves me anyway and does what I ask. I really couldn't ask for a better companion. He is fantastic. 

No comments: