Monday Thru Friday
- Get up between 6 and 6:30, shower and get myself semi decent, get my snacks ready for work, get Taylor ready, drop her off at the baby sitter and go to work.
- Work 8-5, with the exemption of my lunch break that usually consists of running errands. After work, if Scott hasn't picked her up, pick up Taylor and make it home by 6.
- Fix dinner if Scott is hungry or find something for me to eat if he is not.
- Play with Taylor and then feed her dinner at 7 and give her a bath if it is bath night.
- Give Taylor a bottle and get her to between 8 and 8: 30.
- By 8:30 I am spent, so I clean a few things up and then drop into bed and cuddle with hubby and watch TV for a little while.
- Wake up at least once a night and feed Taylor again and sometimes wake up a couple more times with her.
- Repeat
- Get up when Taylor does
- If I am lucky, take a nap when Taylor takes her morning nap, if I am not, clean the house or take care of things that didn't get done during the week
- Get groceries
- Get lunch
- Run errands
- Play with Taylor
- Spend time with one of our families
- Church if we don't sleep through it or miss it because we didn't realize it is Stake Conference.
- Spend as much time as a family as possible
The weird thing about this is I am not even complaining. I am actually pretty happy these days. We are still struggling with sleep, so I have bad days, but I am pretty content with how my life goes. I just wish there was more time in the day so I could get more done, or do something exciting to change up the routine. I am excited for the upcoming holidays to change things up a bit, and I am really excited that some day (not as near in the future as I would like) I will get to stay home and be a mom and I can decide what we are going to do that day and not be a work drone. But...with that being said, life is good, and I have a lot of blessings to be grateful for. I get to spend time with my adorable daughter and fantastic husband every night and every weekend and right now I couldn't ask for more than that.





No comments:
Post a Comment