Ok, so here was the funniest part of the day, Clay was partnered with this guy, Kris Blanks. He is 13th on the Nationwide Tour money list, meaning if the stays there, he will be in the top 25 and he will get an exemption on the PGA tour next year. He started the day at 7 under par and finished the day at even I believe. He had a really rough day. After one of the holes he made bogey on, he came through the ropes right where Scott and I were to head to the next hole. For some reason, he decided to be friendly and ask Scott how he was. Scott automatically replies with,"Good, how are you?" Kris says, "Just great," in a pretty sarcastic tone. It was really really funny, and I am pretty sure I am not explaining it well enough, but I started laughing so hard after he past us because seriously, he wasn't doing too well. We could see that. How are you? is not exactly something that needed to be asked, but how many of us have that programmed response? What else was Scott supposed to say. Good times.All in all, it was a fun thing to do and we will probably go watch again next year. We both got burnt pretty badly, so there are a few things we will need to bring, like sunscreen, but it was definitely an enjoyable day. Nice job, dog!





No comments:
Post a Comment