Nice Eh? I was like, ya thanks for reminding me, but then at the top of the stairs was this:
Followed by this on my bedroom door:
Now you know why I think my husband is the best ever right? He had also left an envelope of money on the stairs for taking me shopping, and he bought me a couple of movies that I wanted. We went shopping, but for some reason I can't find much when I actually have money to spend. Then he took me to Olive Garden for dinner. Scott's birthday is on Tuesday, so his parents want to take us out to dinner, and we might do that tonight with my parents as well. We are going to finish shopping today as well. There are so many things I need and am looking for. Which is thrilling for Scott, but he is a good sport. My family party is on Sunday. My fam invited us for dinner and we'll do gifts and stuff then. So the birthday fun isn't quite over. I just need to hurry and get something for Scott by Tuesday. I definitely can't outdo him. He is the sweetest and almost made me cry. But of course, I am also a cry baby. It was such a good birthday tho! I really didn't expect much and I was so surprised! It was awesome!!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
My Birthday
Yesterday was my 25th birthday. It was a really good one. One of my sweet friends at work decorated my cubicle and gave me some of my favorite treats. She even took me to lunch with another of my friends at work, and we had a really good time. It was so nice of here and so unexpected. She is super sweet. The owners of the company gave me a card and a gift card to cinemark, which Scott and I will definitely use. It was a really nice day. My boss even asked if I had plans for lunch and since I did planned a department lunch for my birthday on Monday. Everyone made my birthday really nice. When I got home from work, this was on the door to the garage:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How totally fantastic! Way way sweet of that boy.
Post a Comment