Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back to school, back to school...

Today is going to be my second day of my golf class at BYU. I already don't want to go! How lazy am I? I really just want to go home and hang out with my husband or maybe hit the golf course with him instead. I'm sure once I get into this class I will like it, but as of right this minute I am nervous about hitting the ball in front of a bunch of strangers. A mental problem Scott tells me I really need to get over. I just have to keep reminding myself I chose to go back to school and everything that comes along with it is my choice. Not that this golf class is even a hard class. But it is one of the classes that fulfills part of my health requirement. It's just my lovely insecurities coming to the surface. I am still waiting for my class materials for my online class to come in the mail, I am anxious to start because I can basically finish it as quickly as I can get through it. It would be nice if I had a little bit more money and I would register for another online course as well, but I guess I will start slow until I save up some money or I can get some of my tuition reimbursement to help pay for the next class. Speaking of which, I love the company I work for and the fact that they do tuition reimbursement. It will help ALOT. Anywho, not really sure what the point of this post is... but there you go.

No comments: