I am now officially eating my words yet again. This post explains a few of the other things I said I would never do. And now the newest one:
This weekend I went and got my BYU ID card, and tonight is my first class there. I can't deny it, I am officially a student of BYU. A school I said I would never attend. Yes, I attended BYU-I, but it is much different. I still have mixed feelings about BYU overall. I am not totally on board with the overall attitude there and the whole stereotype that goes with it, but it made sense for what I want to get out of my education. The program I am going into is ranked pretty high in the nation.
I have to say again, never say never. Maybe it's only me, but I almost always end up eating my words. It's a nice big slice of humble pie...mmm tasty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What program are you in again? I eat my words all the time, so don't worry its not just you!
Post a Comment