Saturday Scott and I were able to play 18 holes of golf together for the first time this year. Scott's parents are sweet enough to watch Taylor for us every Saturday. We usually do grocery shopping and some errands, but this time they offered to watch her long enough for us to play golf. It was kind of a rough night with Taylor, but we were able to get out the door shortly after 8 and get out before it was too crowded on the course. I started out pretty well, then got really crappy for a while. At about hole 15, I pulled it together and felt pretty good about how I played the last few holes. Considering this is the third time I have played this year, and the two other times I only played nine holes, I think it went pretty well. It was so nice to get out in the sun and not have to worry about a little one.
We played the front nine pretty quickly, but when we got to the tenth tee they had sent some people out on number ten that were pretty slow. It took us and 1:45 to play the front nine and 2:45 to play the back nine. At the eighteenth tee while we were waiting for the group in front of us, mr. tough guy in front of us came back to tell us that there were people in front of them and hitting into them wouldn't do us any good. Scott asked him when we hit into him, and he said we didn't. Scott and I were boggled and more than slightly annoyed. We had waited for them and waited for them, and then he comes back and acts like a jerk? Really? Wow. The marshall had to ask them to speed up around hole 16 and they actually did, but they were SOOOO slow. I did accidentally hit into them on one hole because my aim sucks, but he went from me looking like a jerk to making himself look like one. Good times. Gotta love people.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment