Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Time

I am not one that likes to post about weight, but I am going against my better judgement and just putting it out there. I gained just shy of 40 lbs with my pregnancy. I lost 30 of it within the first 3 weeks or so. I was pretty happy about that. I hoped to continue to lose a pound or so a week. Not so much. I am stuck. It just fluctuates back and forth a few lbs. I really miss running and working out. I have gone for walks a few times, but Taylor doesn't like riding in the stroller in my neighborhood. I am sure it is because of the stupid creases on the sidewalks. She is fine if I walk in the street, but that is not exactly safe. Ugh. I really need to get on a workout routine and I am debating getting up a half hour earlier when I go back to work so I can get in a 30 minute workout every morning. I guess we will see what happens. I don't know how mom's do it. When Scott is home he could watch Taylor while I work out, but I want to spend time with him too. I am still madly in love with my husband after 3 and half years and I can't stand to not see him. I would almost rather be pleasantly plump and be able to spend time with him than take 45 minutes of our time together and work out... Such a dilemma. I am not even at the heaviest I have ever been, but I am ready to be more fit. I guess we will see where this goes. If you can't tell, I haven't quite figured out what I will be doing...I just know I need to change something. I REALLY miss running and racing. I will get back to it hopefully by next summer when I can take Taylor in the jogging stroller.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Jillian Michaels "30 day Shred" It's awesome, and it is only 20 min. a day.. its like 10 bucks at Walmart and Target.. its a great way to kinda kick start you into more movitation to work out! Good luck!!