7 things I can do:
1. Floral Design
2. Eat
3. Make a tasty dinner
4. Run
5. Golf (well kinda)
6. Cuddle with Scott
7. Sleep (I am really good at that)
7 things I can’t do:
1. Eat nasty food
2. Watch scary movies
3. Live without Scott
4. Handle fake people
5. Be articulate
6. Handle people yelling at me
7. Spend a lot of money (mostly cuz I don't have a lot of money)
7 things that attracted me to Scott:
1. His personality, we were friends for so long, and then I realized how awesome he was
2. His looks. He dresses so well and really takes pride in how he looks. What a hottie!
3. He’s hard working. He takes pride in the work he does. It drives me crazy when he spends the weekend answering phone calls and dealing with work, but I do admire his work ethic.
4. Before we were dating I saw him look at the girl he was dating in a really adoring way and I thought it was so cute. Now he looks at me in a way that is far superior and I love that feeling.
5. He is really good with kids, and they are naturally drawn to him. So much so that we were sitting on a bench in the mall and a little kid just walked up to him smiling. He is just to great with kids, and somehow they know it.
6. He and I can talk for hours without getting bored. When I opened at subway on Saturday mornings, I was always so happy when Scott would get there and we could talk.
7. His dorkiness. I know that he is not going to like that I say he is a little dorky, but aren't we all. It is just something I find endearing.
7 things I say most often:
1. I Love You
2. Is it cold? I'm cold.
3. You're my favorite
4. Can I do your flowers?
5. What do you want for dinner?
6. This is Tisha, how can I help you?
7. I love my husband
7 celebrity admiration’s:
1. Sandra Bullock
2. Ellen DeGeners
3. Tom Hanks
4. Reese Witherspoon
5. Josh Lucas
6. Don Cheadle
7. Martina McBride
7 favorite foods:
1. Anything with cinnamon
2. Anything with BBQ
3. Breadsticks
4. My chicken cordon bleu wrapped in bacon
5. Ice Cream
6. Pizza
7. Deli sandwiches
7 people I tag
1. Courtney
2. Amy
3.4.5. 6.7. Whoever, I am not good at tagging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment