Monday, November 24, 2008
Nice Friday Afternoon Visit
Friday afternoon I went to West Valley to visit one of my good friends from high school. It was really nice because we rarely see each other and I really enjoyed being able to catch up on how life is for her. It was so nice to visit with a friend that has known me for quite sometime and be able to see how much both of us have changed for the better and yet we are still able to talk for hours without ever having the strange awkwardness that sometimes presents itself when you haven't really talked in person for a while. It does help that we keep in touch through email regularly. Really what I realized is while I don't put friends as a priority in my life anymore, I still have friends I can connect with and who still like me despite my many imperfections. It turned out to be a really nice afternoon and I was glad I went to visit. We should do it more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love ya tish!
Post a Comment