Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Does anyone else ever feel like there are so many things to do with so little time? I work 4 ten hour days and then when I get home at night all I want to do is hang out with Scott. So my normal night goes like this. Get home around 6:30. Either work out for 30 min or start making dinner, eat dinner,clean up dinner, watch a movie or a little TV with Scott, go to bed around 8:30 and read while Scott lays on me until I get tired enough to turn out the light. Get up at 5:30 and do it again. So my day to do all of the many projects that I would love to be doing? Friday. Know what I normally do on Fridays? Clean. It is important for our house to be clean right? Saturdays consist of running errands and doing things with family and usually going on a date that night, Sundays church and just hanging around together. So there you go. Leaves me no time to paint and decorate my aesthetically challenged bedroom. No time to frame some pictures of family or of our wedding and put them up. No time to paint the golf bathroom green. I am happy that my life is so full and I am busy a lot. That is always a good thing. I like to be out and about, but when am I going to get my wedding scrapbook done? I don't know what my point is, I just wanted to vent my feelings of frustration with my many undone projects I would like to be working on. And one more thing, somehow when we bought our house I didn't factor in the ability to decorate it. It is hard! I want to do so many things and I have so many ideas, but the lack of money and the lack of really cool and creative ideas holds me back. The End.

No comments: