Thursday, April 30, 2009
Race for the Cure
Those of you who know me well enough know that I like to be involved in the fight against breast cancer. I don't even like pink and I have pink grips on my golf clubs because they are breast cancer grips. This year I actually found out early about the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure here in Salt Lake. I am really excited to be able to run it this year. If anyone wants to donate to the cause, click here. No worries if you don't want to, just wanted to put it out there in case anyone did. I know I don't have a lot of money to donate either... but every little bit helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I ran in it two years ago in New York--yes...me. It was an awesome experience. Thousands of people with lists of people pinned to their backs of those they loved who had either died or were survivors. Truly one of the best things I've ever done.
Post a Comment