We basically hung out at my sisters house all weekend (after we got in our 18 holes of golf of course). We played wii with my sister's kids, made homemade ice cream, helped clean up the house and tried to win over our 18 month old niece, Ashley, who doesn't like people. She is so funny. She doesn't throw a fit when you pick her up she just gives you looks like she is not sure why you think you should be privileged enough to hold her. I did get a few smiles out of her, and of course Scott did manage to win her over as well. It just takes a little time. She is just so adorable you want her to like you. It's such a challenge.
This is the best picture I could get of us.
This is Britney & Ashley (Britney is the older sister, who I also adore):
Scott & Ashley waiting for church to start, just after she had wandered off, and we went to find her:
Malachi just before church, he is just so cute...
And of course, Darrin looked super cute on Sunday too, so here he is in his super sharp looking suite. I need to get one for Scott.

I somehow didn't manage to get a good picture of my niece, Chrystal. Sorry Chrystal!





No comments:
Post a Comment