My sister Tiffany welcomed a new addition to her family on the 11th. She is so adorable. She was 5 lbs, 11 ounces. Tiny! And not even a premy. I can't wait to go see her at the end of the month when she is blessed. What a beautiful baby! There will be more pictures once I get to meet her. I'm just glad it's my sister who just had her fifth and not me!!
Monday, June 15, 2009
New Baby
My sister Tiffany welcomed a new addition to her family on the 11th. She is so adorable. She was 5 lbs, 11 ounces. Tiny! And not even a premy. I can't wait to go see her at the end of the month when she is blessed. What a beautiful baby! There will be more pictures once I get to meet her. I'm just glad it's my sister who just had her fifth and not me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment