Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Expensive, bad customer service

I will never go to PC Laptops again. They charge A LOT just for a diagnosis. They have horrible customer service, and they lied on the diagnostic sheet and said they told me something they actually didn't. First of all, they told me 48 to 72 hours, and it took 5 days for anyone to even give me a heads up on what was going on. The guy called and told me he was starting on my computer, and then told me anything he does to it is going to take him into the second hour. Um, really? Starting means you are an hour into it? That is weird. They acted as though I was a bother when I went to go pick it up. And, they took out the CD I accidentally left in the drive, which happened to be our wedding pictures and didn't even put it in a sleeve, they just closed it in the computer! Hello! Do you give a shit about other people's stuff? Do you know CD's scratch? I am paying you how much to ruin my WEDDING pictures? What jerks. Never, never again.

No comments: